- Will be responsible for leading, coordinating, designating and supervising the efforts of the group towards effective implementation and management of Stakeholders Engagement, Branding and Reputation Enhancement programs, both external and internal.
- Leads the preparation, management and implementation of Stakeholders Engagement programs, Branding and Corporate Communications Plan.
- Provides relevant and accurate information to all Customers, Influencers and team leaders and departments by utilizing the most efficient and most effective means of communications possible.
- Manages the Corporate Communication Plan for all constituents, in coordination with team leaders and team members who directly deal with these constituents.
- Supports the team leaders who deal directly with stakeholders and influencers.
- Monitors and ensures the attainment of the performance measures consistent with the company’s strategic plan.
- Leads the department towards the development of effective materials to support its programs including the company’s website and other digital platforms.
- Must be a Bachelor's degree holder
- Preferably with a post-graduate degree
- With experience in corporate branding, reputation management, and stakeholder management
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Cloud
- With at least 3 years of leadership experience
- With at least five (5) years of direct experience in Corporate Communication
- 1 vacant position available in Davao City, Davao del Sur
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy St, Poblacion District Davao City Davao del Sur
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture