Will be responsible for overseeing, managing and ensuring that project documentation control is in place.
- Develop a document control management system for CEDI projects that maintains and distributes project documents.
- Support the development and implementation of document control policies and procedures.
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Controller to develop and implement an electronic data management system to facilitate project communications.
- Develop a standard program indexing and filing system for project documents and maintain electronic files for all project documents.
- File and store hard copies of documents in accordance with Program policies and procedures.
- Implement updates to document management software and provide training support as necessary.
- Conduct periodic audits of project files to monitor compliance with project requirements.
- Complete checklist reviews of project and contract close out documentation.
- As required, provides miscellaneous senior administrative support to the project team.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office
- Knowledgeable in Document Control and Monitoring
- Preferably with experience in Construction/Construction Management
- Must be willing to travel to Libmanan, Camarines Sur as needed
- With at least five (5) years of related work experience
- 1 vacant position available in BGC, Taguig City
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture