The role is responsible for translating the overall strategy for the ABS-CBN digital consumer product portfolio into feasible, desirable and viable designs that will drive expected consumer behavior.
You will support the Product team in driving user centric and data informed design outcomes from start to finish, using best practice methodologies.
- Creating a strategy and designs for a cohesive look and feel across all digital consumer portfolio while considering the focus area of each product and reflective of their target persona.
- Defining user journeys and workflows based that focuses on over-all customer experience based on modern designs and with considerations to the technologies and integrated products.
- Work closely with Product Owners and different stakeholders to define the direction of the product’s aesthetic and UX
- Translate complex requirements into simple UI as needed in supporting UX
- Execute high fidelity UI work on low fidelity UX to align management, product and engineering
- Collaborate with UX Lead to build out Design Systems which improve effectiveness of UI teams to reduce misalignment, errors and long lead times
- Constantly exploring new technologies and design methodologies and staying up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies. Sharing of new practices to improve team performance.
- Work with senior management to provide visual collateral for external use
- Minimum of 2 years of total working experience on UI/UX role
- Minimum of 2 years experience designing UI/UX for web, mobile and other digital platforms while leveraging emerging technologies.
- Solid experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications
- Experience with user interface design patterns, human interface guidelines and standard UCD methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process, working within cross platform teams.
- Deep knowledge in UX methodologies from research to conceptualisation
- Significant experience in interface design with Figma
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening