- Drive the ad tech development and support activities across the suite of products including video, mobile, OTT, and Display.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining Ad Tech best practices, improve ad delivery methods, execute ad architecture rollouts, and assist with cross organizational platform ad tech support for monitoring the quality of experience and view ability metrics.
- Assist in perfecting the operational excellence across the entire ad tech suite.
- Successful candidate should be passionate about advertising, media and technology and should have great hands-on technical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Ad Tech / Video engineering on digital platforms
- Working knowledge of video distribution in OTT providers
- End to end system design, integration and testing of digital video ad tech delivery systems
- Deep understanding of IAB standard and implementation experience in SSAI, CSAI, Header bidding, VAST/VPAID, VMAP.
- Deep understanding of compression and streaming video technologies - HLS FMP4 and live HLS, DASH, CMAF
- Implementation experience in delivering targeted ads across OTT and Display
- HTTP traffic and protocols for video delivery and troubleshooting HTTP communication
- Knowledge in TV streaming standards, web protocols, mobile APP
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills with debug tools that spread cross-device
- Experience in one or more ad servers including GAM Ad Serve
- Understanding of Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Understanding of Cookie less, first party data and privacy compliance in AdTech
- Great communication skills
- Ability to handle a team
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
About ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN is considered one of the country’s leading media and entertainment companies, with service offerings across the different platforms of media, servicing a wide array of customer segments. As an organization, ABS-CBN affirms its mission of being in the service of the Filipino and all of its stakeholders worldwide. The company is driven to pioneer, innovate and adapt as it continues to provide information, news and entertainment that connects Filipinos with one another and with their community - wherever they may be. ABS-CBN is firmly committed to pursuing excellence. Prior to the shutdown of its broadcast operations in 2020, ABS-CBN was the largest television network in the Philippines. As a radio broadcast company, it operated 22 radio stations including anchor radio stations in Mega Manila, DZMM and DWRR, in the AM and FM bands, respectively. The company delivers television programming outside of the Philippines to over 3 million viewers in North America, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, and other countries in Asia, through the internet and the Company’s global distribution platform, TFC, using DTH satellite service, cable television channels, IPTV, mobile applications and video streaming services. Its offerings are further complemented by subsidiaries focused on other multimedia services such as film production, music recording, telecommunications, and magazine and book publishing.