Team Leader for Copywriter | Hybrid
- Quezon City, Philippines4F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- The Copywriter Team Lead oversees the production process—from creation, development, and delivery of projects—for the Copywriting Team.
- Acts as a liaison between the production floor and managers.
- Also performs mentoring and coaching as needed.
- Provides SLA monitoring of all accounts, ensuring timely delivery, and adherence to client requirements.
- Also responsible for daily administrative tasks such as creating reports, as well as attendance and behavioural monitoring.
- Supports department’s trainers in implementation of New Hire Training curriculum.
- Bachelor's degree holder of Mass Communication, Communication Arts, Journalism or other related courses
- At least 2 years supervisory experience in a BPO Company
- Experience in copywriting/editing/SEO is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outsanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify/resolve problems
- Willing to work in shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Delta Bldg. UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About Affinity X
AffinityX is the leading white-label creative and marketing services partner for companies that serve SMBs. We help our clients drive new revenue by offering everything their customers need, from physical to digital, logos, print ads, websites, online ad campaigns, and much more. We deliver world-class design and turnarounds in as little as four hours, all at a price SMBs can afford. The world's best SMB-focused companies depend on our technology, processes, and insights to secure their success.