Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
The key focus of this role is to be a subject matter expert within the operations team, client technical discovery for onboarding, and point of contact for any requested assistance related to products surrounding Google-related products.
What’s in it for you?
Our company values and encourages the pursuit of excellence. You'll be part of a team that constantly pushes boundaries, embraces innovation, and strives for continuous improvement.
Join a team where collaboration is key, and you'll work alongside colleagues who are supportive, honest, and respectful. This creates an atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth.
We believe in being a good company, acting with fairness, integrity, and trustworthiness in all that we do. You'll be part of an organization that upholds high ethical standards and operates with a strong sense of responsibility.
What you will do:
- Oversee the technical implementation of advertising campaigns done by the ops team across Paid search and Google-related platforms such as: Shopping, Discovery & action-based YouTube campaigns. Ensuring proper Campaign Setup & Optimization, and reporting.
- Dedication towards the development of technical work instructions for the Ad Operations team for proper implementation of Google-related products and services.
- Serve as an SME/Consultant for our ops team regarding the above Google-related platforms for guidance and direction to ensure customer satisfaction and team upskilling.
- Collaborate closely with the product team for new products and services that require product vetting before full endorsement to operations.
- Responsible for learning internal and other digital platforms as part of growth and diverseness across all digital offerings (Programmatic & Social).
Join our team, and enjoy these benefits:
- Access to Ayala perks and benefits
- Hybrid work set-up and provided with complete work tools
- Internet Allowance
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) coverage on day 1
- Access to mental health and wellness program
- Life and Accident Insurance on day 1
- Convertible leave credits
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in digital advertising
- Google Advertising platform expertise: Strong knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Deep understanding of paid search platforms, strategies, and best practices, as well as experience managing the accounts for a brand or business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics familiarity is an advantage
- Amenable to working on a permanent night shift schedule