What You'll Do
- Achieving & scaling up business targets on monthly & annual basis
- Identify and generate business from new clients
- Enhance business from existing clientele
- Identify potential Market Segments
- Maintain effective communications with the external and internal Partners/Customers
- Ensure effective implementation of the campaigns and achievement of the set revenue targets.
- Ability to understand the customer’s need and propose relevant and creative solutions that would in-turn enhance the revenues of the region.
- Understand the client’s business and identify marketing needs and pain points
- Develop and pitch marketing plans integrated with influencer and digital solutions
- Coordinate with internal support teams to ensure smooth campaign execution and deliverables
- Have a strong understanding of company products, competition in the market and positioning.
- Consistently deliver sales targets every month and develop sales strategy
- Contribute to team effort and be able to coach and mentor other junior members
- Keep up-to-date with the latest advertising, digital marketing, influencer trends
Who You Are
- Robust experience of 4 to 6 years in digital media sales having exposure with digital publisher or network dealing in display/ mobile/ video.
- Have direct experience in performance based mobile advertising.
- In-depth knowledge and contacts with top online advertisers and agencies
- Have strong understanding of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models for display/ mobile/ video platforms
- Has excellent understanding of agency dynamics and campaign buying and planning
- Has understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- Focus on market development and creating incremental revenue sources from new clients
- Proven communication, presentation and sales skills with a knack for consultative selling
- Proven record of strategic development of client base
- Excellent relationships and networking with media fraternity such as advertisers and agency planners/ buyers
- Superior skills in all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value - not price
- Ability to strike effective conversations, find need gaps, and get briefs for campaigns
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Business Development
- Social Media Management
- Ad Networks
- Advertising Management
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 26th Street / McKinley Pkwy Intersection, Taguig City, Manila, 26th St, 1634 Makati, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 openings
About AnyMind Philippines Inc.
AnyMind Group is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world. AnyMind Group was founded in April 2016 by Kosuke Sogo and Otohiko Kozutsumi, and has expanded its business to 13 markets and 17 locations worldwide. We started in the marketing tech industry and expanded our business into influencer marketing, publisher monetization and creator support and management. Now, we are developing and providing software that supports individuals and businesses for brand product planning and manufacturing, e-commerce enablement, marketing, and logistics. We're looking to built the business infrastructure for next-generation businesses by leveraging on the power of technology to bring forward a world where anyone can do business easily. With our mission to "make every business borderless", we will continue to remove borders between online and offline, geographical boundaries and industries through the power of data and technology.