Summary of Work Activities and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Program Sales Group Head, the Sales Officer (Office Staff VII) is expected to meet assigned sales targets for both Public Offering (PO) and Institutional (customized) Programs (IP) through effective account management. He/she initiates sales campaign efforts to communicate CCE’s portfolio of programs. The Sales Officer maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through client relationship management. He/she is also expected to expand the customer base through various lead generation activities.
The position closely coordinates with members of the Program Sales and Marketing Group, Program Development Group, Training Services Group, and Admin Services Group.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
A. Client Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain client relationships through effective representation, and close coordination that is aligned with the Ateneo’s values.
- Establish good rapport with key clients and gather information relevant for the company’s goals and targets.
- Establish client relations through a consultative approach
B. Account Management
- Public Offering (PO)
- Ensure the timely campaign of course accounts
- Organize client database to make the target market segment is reached by the sales campaign
- Respond to inquiries through various channels, such as, but not limited to, walk-ins, phone calls, email inquiries
- Successfully roll out course assignments at the ideal class size
- Institutional Programs (IP)
- Represent Ateneo CCE in meetings with learning partners
- Team-up with faculty to relay information on client profile, training needs and gaps needed in the customization process
- Prepare promotional letters, proposals and contracts/memorandum of understanding to clients.
- Involved in the customization process in terms of client coordination on training needs of employees, client’s nature of business, vision and mission, purpose of training, objectives and expectations.
- Develop a pricing strategy and negotiates packages with clients
- Coordinate with the faculty, the Sales Group Head and the Training Group pre-logistic requirements (i.e. class profiles, venue, materials, meals, handout preparation)
C. Lead Generation
- Monitor the demand level of training and developmental needs of different firms and match them to CCE’s inventory of course offerings or customize accordingly.
- Establish new sales contracts with prospective clients to expand existing client base.
- Work in conjunction with the Program Sales and Marketing Group Head and other Sales Officers on market coverage and continuously populate the client database system.
- Provide the management committee with feedback on the changing market conditions, including trends in the competitive market.
- Represent the Center in various related trade shows and meetings.
- Implements an effective account solicitation plan and continuously generate new accounts.
- Conduct sales presentations to clients.
- Implement policies, procedures and guidelines in conjunction with the Program Sales and Marketing Group Head to maintain the standard of the Center.
- Prepare daily and weekly sales and productivity reports.
- Prepare sales invoice or statement of accounts based on prevailing contact fees.
- Monitor payments of clients and prepare payment summary report.
E. Performs special projects and assignments given by Management or the Program Sales and Markeitng Group Head
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral communication)
- Must be able to draft letters and proposals for organizations and individuals
- Must be confident to conduct meetings and presentations with senior level stakeholders
- Must possess high negotiation and persuasion skills
- Customer service-oriented
- Background in learning and development/organization development is an advantage
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing or equivalent, Graduate units an advantage
- Preferably with a minimum of three (5) years working experience in a related field
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 130 HV Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Higher Education / Academia
- 1 opening