Digital Project Manager
ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
- Makati, Philippines8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Digital Project Manager is responsible in leading cross-functional teams to enable digital products to deliver business impact. He/She would be a member of a team with the end-to-end responsibility for decisions and outcomes related to one or more platforms/services/microservices, with a mission to shape and implement products that transform customer and employee experiences alike. He/She will play an important role in guiding product development teams to develop solutions to address meaningful business problems and opportunities, ensuring both creativity and relevance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and drive the vision and roadmap of a capabilities / platforms.
- Understand customer needs, individual goals of each product and the overall product strategy.
- Envision elegant solutions which efficiently create the backbone for customer facing products.
- Responsible for coordinating with technological infrastructure team to support owned requirements.
- Create a development plan or roadmap for owned services / platforms which aligns in close collaboration with the ATRAM IT Team, vendors and partners.
- Work with Product Owners and Service Designers to establish work plans and roadmaps for both customer-facing and internal digital capabilities.
- Ensures the quality and security of capabilities / platforms.
- Understand compliance and security requirements and translate them into guiding principles eg. work with Risk and Compliance, Legal, IT, etc.
- Oversee operations and maintenance of platforms
- Monitor the uptime, SLA and TAT of owned services.
- Project Management
- Manage development and delivery schedule for owned initiatives which include internal and external engagements e.g. digital team, client segment teams, investment products team, operations, client servicing, vendor partners, etc.
- Write User Stories and User Acceptance Criteria for the development and integration of owned capabilities / platforms.
- Stay up to date with on-going activities of all products being serviced e.g. attend DSM, discovery, solutions review, etc.
- Stakeholder management
- Gain stakeholder buy-in for proposed solutions and get the necessary budget approvals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Information Technology/Data Management/Finance/Economics/Mathematics or similar course with recognized certifications and qualifications preferred
- At least 5-7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Affinity to exploration of new technologies and cloud solutions
- Sound experience in conceptualizing solutions, applying design thinking approaches, creating cost benefit analysis and business cases
- Proven experience in delivering digital transformation projects using Agile methodologies and Dev Ops in complex environment
- Project management skills, knowledgeable on detailed project activities and dynamics.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Good organizational, time management, and team skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 opening
About ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
The ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group) operates through ATR Asset Management, Inc. (ATRAM MF) and the ATRAM Trust Corporation (Formerly Maybank ATR Kim Eng Capital Partners, Inc. - Trust). In 2009, the ATRAM Group decided to expand its presence in the fast-growing domestic asset management industry by forming a dedicated business group called ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group). This group, comprised of ATRAM MF and ATRAM - Trust, manages portfolios consisting of mutual funds, trust assets, insurance portfolios, and real estate for proprietary and third party clients. Why join us? ATR Asset Management (ATRAM) is the leading independent asset manager in the Philippines with over USD2.57 billion in assets under management, providing investment management solutions to retail and institutional clients. ATRAM has received a number of awards over the years including The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (1st Place) for 2019, The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (2nd Place) for 2018, The Asset Rising Star Award for 2017, Asian Investor Fund House of the Year (Philippines) for 2014 and 2015. ATRAM pioneered global feeder funds in the local market which provide Philippine clients with easy and cost-effective means of investing globally. ATRAM offers a professional, fair and progressive work environment. In addition, ATRAM strongly supports career development and work-life balance for its employees.