The Recruitment Officer will assist and support the Recruitment Lead in implementing the recruitment and learning and development strategy of ATRAM Group. He/she will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline and promote ATRAM Group’s employment brand. Aside from end-to-end recruitment, the role is also the program owner of other talent management related projects such as the internal mobility, employee referral programs and other programs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source for applicants from different available and cost-efficient channels and medium such as job portals, social media and job boards to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Conduct initial screening interviews of job candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screenings.
- Determine a capability profile to see if it matches with recruitment requirements.
- Prepare applicant post-interview write up for endorsement to next steps
- Endorse qualified applicants for succeeding steps in the recruitment process
- Obtain final approval to hire by providing relevant hiring information.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the pitch or assisting the Managers who will extend the offer.
- Document acceptance of job offer or rejection.
- Monitor and ensure the completion of all onboarding requirements.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to prepare for the 1st day of work for the new joiner.
- Provide timely guidance and support to the new joiner’s onboarding from contract signing until regularization.
- Compliance to regulatory and industry standards.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Coordinate and scheduling of interviews
- Create and manage reports such as the following:
- Recruitment tracker
- Employee movement file
- HR Dashboard
- Manage the relationship with Internal stakeholders such as:
- Hiring Managers
- Business Services Team
- Information technology team
- Compliance Team
- Human Resources team members
- Manage the relationship with External stakeholders such as:
- Recruitment services vendors
- University relations coordinators/Academe
- Finance Industry Associations (CFA, TOAP etc.)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder/business management
- Strong analytical abilities and solid mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick thinking, creative and innovative
- Efficient and thorough
- Persistent - has follow through
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- High level of integrity
Education and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Management and other related disciplines
- At least 3 years total sourcing and recruitment experience, preferably in the banking, finance, fintech or asset management industries
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment process, sourcing, social media marketing, university or industry association partnerships.
- Certification targeted selection interviewing or Registered Psychometrician is a nice to have
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 opening