ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Accounting Associate is responsible for preparation and submission of appropriate financial documentation as part of the day to day execution of accounting tasks for segregated portfolios and funds and assists Accounting Manager as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares fair and complete financial statements that comply with generally accepted accounting principles, regulatory requirements and industry practices.
- Ensures timely and accurate NAV calculation for the various funds of ATRAM.
- Prepares applicable tax forms of the segregated portfolios and funds and ensures timely and accurate remittance to BIR
- Responsible for daily price uploads for daily market revaluation.
- Responsible for daily, monthly and quarterly client and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Assists in preparation and review of monthly fees and schedule of fees due, prepares fee billing to clients.
- Supports accounting team during financial audits.
- Complies with regulatory requirements, company and group policies; maintain compliance awareness
- Relevant educational qualifications, particularly a university degree in accountancy
- Must be a CPA
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience, particularly in accounting operations in banking or investments industry
- Knowledge of the banking and financial services industries and asset management products
- Knowledge of trust and investment regulations and asset management industry trends
- Efficient and thorough; strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment; firm commitment on quality and excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders throughout an organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently in a relatively unstructured environment
- Proficiency with MS Office applications particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as familiarity with trading systems (Bloomberg etc.)
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts, experience with bank accounting and financial statement analysis
- Well conversant with accounting standards (IFRS GAAP)
- Ability to identify and resolve potential issues / problems
- High level of integrity
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 opening
About ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
The ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group) operates through ATR Asset Management, Inc. (ATRAM MF) and the ATRAM Trust Corporation (Formerly Maybank ATR Kim Eng Capital Partners, Inc. - Trust). In 2009, the ATRAM Group decided to expand its presence in the fast-growing domestic asset management industry by forming a dedicated business group called ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group). This group, comprised of ATRAM MF and ATRAM - Trust, manages portfolios consisting of mutual funds, trust assets, insurance portfolios, and real estate for proprietary and third party clients. Why join us? ATR Asset Management (ATRAM) is the leading independent asset manager in the Philippines with over USD2.57 billion in assets under management, providing investment management solutions to retail and institutional clients. ATRAM has received a number of awards over the years including The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (1st Place) for 2019, The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (2nd Place) for 2018, The Asset Rising Star Award for 2017, Asian Investor Fund House of the Year (Philippines) for 2014 and 2015. ATRAM pioneered global feeder funds in the local market which provide Philippine clients with easy and cost-effective means of investing globally. ATRAM offers a professional, fair and progressive work environment. In addition, ATRAM strongly supports career development and work-life balance for its employees.