SEO Content Writer
August 99, Inc
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
For every website page, online ad, email newsletter or social media post, we need a high-quality copy to match. The right candidate should be able to adapt to the different tone and voice of our internal brands, while incorporating SEO best practices, in addition to being engaging and useful to the user.
What you’ll do:
- Write new content for ad landing pages, SEO pillar pages, long-form content, how-to guides, case studies, social media captions, online ad copy, infographics and other marketing materials.
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders (eg. product designers, engineers) to craft content that represents the amazing products they build.
- Work with our marketing team to create content that promotes our brand and tone of voice.
We expect that:
- You have a mastery of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, plus the ability to self-edit your work.
- You are meticulous with details, style, and tone, writing with confidence and clarity.
- You have the ability to remain detailed-oriented and focused when juggling multiple tasks.
- You have an eye for social & online trends and the evolving language that comes with them.
- You have the ability to write attention-grabbing headlines and reader-friendly content that people will enjoy reading.
- You are able to understand a brief from stakeholders, research accordingly, and help convert that brief into excellent content.
- You have an exceptional command of the English language — writing with perfect clarity of expression, nuanced understanding of different tones of voice, and appreciation for regional and cultural differences in spelling and phrasing.
- You have significant experience and understanding of SEO, focus keywords, and the role they play in creating online content.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in SEO content writing and copywriting.
- A passion for your craft in digital marketing, using content to answer searchers’ queries and solve their problems.
- Self-organization and self-motivation (this is crucial in a remote team!).
- An eagle-eyed attention to detail, especially when it comes to research, editing and proofreading.
- An interest in startups, tech, B2B, SaaS products and growth.
- Experience in writing for a digital agency, marketing/PR firm, real estate or tech company is a big plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 opening
About August 99, Inc
August 99 is a company of startups with 23 years experience and expertise in the world of tech and digital. We help other businesses succeed through the use of cutting-edge technology and innovative strategy. We also offer a suite of web-based digital products for clients world-wide: full web design, internet marketing, content creation, and app development. Going beyond startups, we also believe in empowering individuals to excel in their chosen careers. August 99 fosters an exciting collaborative working environment that encourages our people to go beyond their job descriptions and achieve more. It’s all a part of our core values: dare something worthy, find your awesome, and earn your beef! August 99 is part of Venture Studio 12 (VS12). Learn more about VS12 and its global companies and brands at vs12.com.