August 99, Inc
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Agent Image is a premier, privately held Web Design and Internet Marketing solutions company focusing on products and services for real estate professionals throughout the world.
Agent Image’s organizational culture is considered one of its keys to success and can be described as open, fast paced, casual and accountable (we expect all team members to perform at a high level).
Search engine optimization (SEO) Supervisors are natural problem solvers and outside-the-box thinkers who know there is more to SEO than the technical aspects of it.
As an SEO Supervisor, you will ensure that your team will not just deliver results but also develop techniques and processes that will yield the most effective output for our clients. You will design, develop, and continuously improve how SEO is executed in the company to maximize its full potential as a service we offer.
You will report directly to the Team Lead and the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Act as a subject-matter expert in building an online presence through SEO.
- Serve as the designated QA of the team for specific SEO tasks and projects.
- Assess a client's website and other online activities to propose actionable strategies that will cover the content, user behavior and experience, and technical aspects of SEO.
- Deliver excellent and timely SEO output including, but not limited to:
- Keyword research
- Competitor research
- Site audit
- Keyword mapping
- Content plan creation
- Metatags, image, and hyperlink optimization
- Link building
- Schema markup implementation
- Google analytics and webmaster tool setup
- Local business setup
- Ranking and work reports
- Coordinate with project managers, developers, and content writers to assign and actively communicate updates on various SEO tasks.
- Handle VIP and Escalated clients- determine the best action plan to ensure client objectives are met, and concerns are addressed/ resolved.
- Propose high-level strategic recommendations that go beyond the technical aspect of SEO execution.
- Analyze the client's online presence vis-a-vis SEO trends to develop custom-tailored, best-in-class service for each project.
- Create, maintain, and improve web analytics dashboards, progress reports, and reporting tools, highlighting critical areas of opportunity by client goals and objectives.
- Monitor the performance of the client’s SEO campaign, contribute professional insights, and develop plans to capitalize on growth opportunities.
- Stay updated on search engine updates and SEO trends; communicate these to clients and our team, focusing on how changes can help improve results.
- Research, document, and maintain SEO best practices and develop processes to utilize them throughout the company.
- Develop training materials designed for skill and people development
- Contribute a passion and ongoing knowledge of digital marketing as a key team member.
- Set proper and realistic expectations for the client about rankings, traffic, lead generation and conversion. There will be no room for overpromising and under-delivering.
- Complete the following certification programs within the first quarter of employment:
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Google Digital Garage
- Strong work ethic
- Consistent delivery of exceptional output
- Great attitude and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Resourceful and adaptive
- Has the initiative to lead and influence
- Ability to establish priorities and organize responsibilities simultaneously
- Team player, with the confidence to work with, lead, or guide other departments when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure
- Has the desire to learn and grow
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Learning Strategies
- Google Analytics
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 opening