The Customer Support Representative is a Support role under Operations responsible for providing end-to-end resolution of customers' concerns ranging from website support, account information, cancellations, refunds, disputes and chargebacks.
This position involves a moderate level of complexity and requires considerable evaluation, good judgement and decision-making skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary. This position involves time-sensitive processing of work cases. The employee must have the ability to maintain effective time planning, organizational skills and time utilization to ensure all tickets and tasks are completed within timeframes.
The position will work closely with the Marketing and Development team to make product changes that will increase the value of our products and services.
Ensure our customers’ concerns are resolved immediately and cost-effectively.
- Manage and resolve customer concerns/issues
- Answer incoming calls, respond to customer’s emails, and do call-backs (where necessary) for urgent follow-ups
- Provide timely and accurate response/s to all client queries and requests
- Do the necessary research needed to answer customers' queries
- Ensure that relevant details needed to address concerns are recorded
- Communicate with the Marketing and Development team to come up with solutions for customers' issues.
- Test and replicate the customers' journey to our sites to get to the bottom of the problem
- Document new issues and solutions to continuously update our customer support knowledge base.
- Other duties related to the position as assigned
This position requires above average to excellent English communication skills, an enthusiastic approach to customer interactions, and the ability to effectively handle information requests, compliments and complaints with a positive attitude and keen attention to detail.
- High School Graduates with 6 months call center working experience
- For college graduates, no call center experience needed!
- Demonstrates regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- Good to great listening, verbal and written English communications skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Experience in the related field is an advantage.
- Amenable to work on a Night Shift (shifts begin between 9PM and 2AM)
- Must be willing to work in Pasig City
- Willing to work in a BPO setup
- Willing to work as a call center agent
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Reading Comprehension
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Metrowalk Commercial Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings