BCI is looking for Key Account Managers with excellent customer service. The role is focused on account management, product training, and renewal of subscriptions including upselling and making sure that BCI maintains good relationships with existing clients of the company.
- Manage and maintain profitable business relationships with all existing local accounts and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Actively manage account portfolio and productively identify upsell opportunities
- Complete outbound customer care calls to all members as populated in CRM through the internal “Traffic Light System”
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
- Complete outbound annual renewal calls to client decision-makers
- Maintain all direct inbound client enquires (phone/ email) with a turnaround time within 24 hours
- Complete product training on online services.
- Achieve KPIs in renewal and upsell targets
- Coordinate training sessions and customer care with colleagues of other branch offices for international subscribers
- Maintain updated information on the company database (CRM) in adherence with expected standards
- Maintain excellent knowledge of BCI CRM and Lead Manager system
- Mentor new account executive or senior executive joining the team when necessary
- Leverage analytical and problem-solving skills to identify new opportunities to grow BCI’s business
- Immediate reporting of important issues (service operational, process) to direct senior level, propose solutions where possible.
- Introduce the platform and product training to new potential or existing users via telephone, online session, and in-the-field if necessary.
- Actively search for new potential users and convert them into sign-ups.
- Building long-term relationships with the clients
- Schedule regular visits, meetings, discussions, and teleconferences to strengthen the relationships.
- Manage and maintain business relationships with all members and maintain a high degree of user experience satisfaction.
- Ensure all members account and portfolio pages and detail information are up to date (regular check) and at a high level of detail for maximum web visitor’s experience.
What's in it for you?
- Work within the Construction Industry - a pivotal sector for Economic growth and country development
- Be part of a global brand that is known as the leading provider of market intelligence and software solutions
- Enjoy work-life balance with 5 regular working days per week and a hybrid setup
- Uncapped earning potential through Commissions/Performance Incentives (On-target commission of at least 20,000 and above)
- Competitive commission rates & generous incentive programs
- Exposure to leading world-class training courses and mentorship programs
- Work in a diverse and open environment where we develop and create value for our clients
- Work for a company that values personal development and career advancement
- Annual Salary Appraisal
- Paid training
- HMO, life & accident insurance upon regularization
- Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Birthday Leave & Anniversary Leave
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience specializing in Account Management
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Strong sales and marketing persona
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Willing to work in Makati City
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting (Business & Management)
- 1 opening