Assistant Brand Manager
- Quezon City, Philippines36, Sct. Santiago, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Meet with stakeholders to determine brand objectives and strategies.
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships, social media and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and campaigns, online and offline.
- Manage the brand through social media accounts, brand website and public relations – channels we rely on the most to create consumer demand, shape the direction and perception of the brand. This includes but is not limited to managing and updating BLK Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok answering inquiries across all social media accounts; creating and implementing content calendars and digital marketing plans.
- Design and conduct marketing ideation sessions to constantly refresh and energize campaign design, making each campaign captivating, convincing and engaging.
- Assist in leading marketing campaigns cross-functionally, working closely with Brand management, as well as Creative, Sales, and Operations teams, to ensure the campaign is delivered effectively and serves our Brand.
- Research, develop and implement new and effective marketing strategies for integrated product and brand awareness campaigns, and always on brand building initiatives.
- Graduate of any four year course, preferably with a major in Business or Marketing
- At least 2 years of solid experience in Brand Management (experience in the FMCG or Retail industry is an advantage)
- At least 1 year experience in supervisory or assistant managerial
- Must have excellent leadership, project management, communication (both oral and written), and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sct. Santiago
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About BLK Cosmetics
Anne Curtis launches her own makeup line, and it’s all about Uncomplicated Beauty The self-confessed makeup lover is out to change the local beauty game Celebrated actress, TV host, recording artist, endorser, author, pursuer of dreams, and all-around media darling: Anne Curtis sure has a lot of feathers in her cap, and she recently added another one as she finally launched her very own makeup line, blk cosmetics. As a beauty icon herself—and a self-confessed makeup lover—it is only fitting that Anne’s most recent venture is one that indulges her kikay side. To bring this passion project to life, she partnered with businesswoman and beauty maven Jacqe Yuengtian Gutierrez to create a one-of-a kind makeup line that is all about uncomplicated beauty. Why blk cometics? “It stands for the color black—something timeless, elegant, and uncomplicated,” explains Anne. But unlike other cosmetic products, blk aims to stand out by going back to basics. Explains Jacqe, “Our goal is to keep things simple. Plus, I’m also proud of the fact that we are one of the few local brands that has an official cruelty-free certification from PETA.” Uncomplicated Beauty Anne knows how important it is to have a beauty routine that works and won’t take much time. This meant paring down all the possible makeup options to come up with a carefully curated line that carries only the absolute essentials. And so, blk cosmetics is out to give women what they really need—while also leaving room for play. “I call myself a chameleon,” Anne says, explaining the need for versatility. “I like to create endless looks depending on my mood: a fresh look today, a bold red lip tomorrow.” Beauty made simple “If there’s anyone who can understand the need for simple yet top-quality products that work, that would be me!” says Anne, who learned to do makeup through trial and error. Given her own beauty struggles, Anne channeled all her learnings into creating the brand, and was very involved in every step—from conceptualizing and testing the formulas, as well as getting down to the nitty-gritty of product packaging. Needless to say, she’s been very hands-on from day one. This is blk This brings us to where Anne is right now—poised to empower other Filipino women with the confidence that makeup brings. And this why blk aims to make beauty as uncomplicated as possible. Says Jacqe, “blk is a reflection of Anne’s beauty philosophy—that less is more, and that beauty should be made easy.” Anne, for her part, is just beyond excited for everyone to experience blk cosmetics. “I really wanted to do this, as it’s my first business venture that reflects who I am as a person,” she says. “Now that it’s here, I can’t wait for everyone to try it.”