- Contributes to developing and writing editorial initiatives for BKeen aligned with customer interests.
- Provides insights and suggestions to improve engagement and participation per customer segment
- Prepares drafts of post-program reports and evaluations
- Proposes improvements to digital platforms in support of engagement objectives.
- Handles administrative tasks to ensure proper coordination and timely implementation of the programs and activities.
- Creates monthly content posting calendar for BKeen as well as for the other digital platforms.
- Assists in the preparation, and management of content development, activities, and programs and their coordination across teams
- Liaises with the analytics team as well as other departments for marketing tracking and research and the utilization of insights for customer segment interventions
- Tracks monthly engagement and provides reports to MICe managers
- Makes recommendations to improve systems and processes
- Build a synergized media plan to amplify programs per customer segment
- Learning and Growth
- Continuous familiarization with company products, competitors, and current digital trends
- Gathers market intel from various industries and provides recommendations on the execution of media plan
- Tracks digital trends and proposes a new approach to leverage the customer experience through BKeenand other digital platforms
- 4-year degree in Marketing/Communication
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in using Project-management tools
- Able to do basic photo and video editing skills
- Strategic planning for optimizing content and media strategy
- Strong creative mindset and above-average media planning skills
- Up to date with the latest social media and digital marketing trends
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Content Writing
- Product Descriptions
- Feature Writing
About Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc.
BELL-KENZ PHARMA Company was established in July 2006 with office at Bell-Kenz Tower #127 Malakas St., Brgy. Central Diliman, Quezon City. The company was formed to provide affordably priced, high quality medicines to help today’s patients cope with treatment cost. BELL-KENZ PHARMA is engaged in distributing pharmaceutical products that are sourced only from CGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practice) and preferably US FDA approved drug manufacturing plants mainly in ASIA (India, Korea, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia). BELL-KENZ PHARMA envisions to be a provider of highly reliable and affordable pharmaceutical products and to be a key player in the market of hypertension, gastric related diseases, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases and diabetes.