As the Snr PX Manager, you will inspire, interact, and provide support to our most important asset: our people. Your mission is to review, develop, and implement the best PX strategies and initiatives at Boldr while aligning the various teams with the Company's strategic and operational objectives in your location. You will be responsible for looking after the HR processes like employee payroll management, HR policy development, and other crucial processes that take place in a PX department. Moreover, you are responsible to contribute in developing a better and healthy work environment for all the employees at Boldr. In addition to that, the Snr PX manager is responsible to look after the whole PX department and the ongoing activities. You will analyze the department’s performance metrics and come up with even better strategies that help in boosting productivity throughout Boldr. As a Snr PX manager, you are responsible to make sure that the employees are satisfied and thus you’ll have to work on employee benefit and bonus programs to avoid employee frustration. Lastly, help in promoting and establishing a better and healthier work environment for employees.
- Establish and implement short and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Track progress of how a team and a strategy to target the PX objectives are performing
- Research, develop and implement such PX policies and organizational strategies that boost and improve the work environment for employees
- Works on maintaining competitive employee benefits and compensation plans that resonates with our Values
- Collaborate with PX team members in country and discuss the employee career progression and paths
- Analyze PX statistics and metrics like employee performance, turnover, retention, and cost per hire rate
- Maintain the law and assure that the processes comply with the country labor laws
- Challenge existing human resource policies and norms to build a better environment for Team Members and the Company
- Manage compensation and employee benefits administration and HR administration
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource government requirements (and all other statutory reporting); conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at labor court hearings
- Establish planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling our people when needed
- Establish historical human resource records by maximizing the HRIS system; keeping past and current records. Ensure the integrity of all people's data
- Undertake any other duties, consistent with skills and experience, as directed by your supervisor
- Build solid relationships across all departments and establish PX as a trusted and valued business partner
- Please note: The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and related additional duties may be required from time to time.
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- A people person with a sharp growth mindset who can use management strategies and prerogatives to maintain Boldr a comfortable and inclusive workplace for all
- Able to maintain internal and external relationships with a diverse range of personalities, cultures, and departments to keep our turnover below 30%
- Capable of using your knowledge of all facets of HR and your experience in a generalist role to review, update, and execute streamlined policies and processes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and a quick thinker
- Able to pay attention to the small details, while keeping long-term vision in mind to coach, motivate, guide, and inspire others
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment to keep deadlines under your steps
- A team worker with a passion for excellence and sense of urgency who knows how to follow through processes and project timelines
- Love working in a hybrid environment where there is a presence WFO
- Bachelor's/College degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development (preferred)
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions as a senior level
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred
- Advanced experience in handling government compliance
- People Experience in a night shift BPO environment is essential
- Well versed in Google suite (Gmail, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides / Chats / Spaces etc)
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!