What is your role
As a QA Hybrid Tester, you will closely work with client’s IT support technicians and system security analysts to catch any major problems that reduce the quality of Client’s products before the launch. You will be responsible for testing software programs, and replicating and reporting bugs so that developers can implement a fix for them.
What will you do
- Ensure high-quality software is delivered in each release
- Develop new and update existing test cases
- Peer review of test cases, provide feedback and updates as needed
- Support automation QA testing team in the conversion of manual test cases into automated ones (Hybrid)
- Document test findings (bugs, change requests, etc.) (requires detailed orientation)
- Update test results in a test tracking tool(s)
- Provide functional, accessibility, regression, API and other testing types as needed
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Detect defects as early in the life cycle as possible
- Support other areas of the project including training and analysis of testing tools and processes
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for proper delivery of test deliverables to the client
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience in testing at least one of the following platforms:
- Strong knowledge of API/Backend testing
- May be working with the DevOps team and should be familiar with different testing types - System Testing, Migration, Database upgrades, API Testing etc.
- Solid experience in manual testing and has a good grasp and understanding of automated testing
- Has experience in automated testing
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, AWS, Github)
- Confirmed experience with Automation tools (Cucumber-JVM, Cucumber-JS)
- Working experience headless browsing tools: Selenium (Webdriver)
- Experience with test case management tool like Testrail
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems such as JIRA and Confluence
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and create test cases from specifications and requirements defined by Product Managers
- Experience in web programming language is a plus! (CSS and HTML)
- Ability to write and understand SQL queries is a plus!
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!