- Manage existing social media properties/accounts.
- Plans and implement project with responsibilities encompassing social media advertising.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly status reports on social media efforts and success rates and gives recommendation to further improve the company’s social media presence.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Work closely with Integrated Marcomm Head in planning, coordination, and executing campaigns leveraging social media.
- Develop and maintain a monthly content calendar for social media uploads with projections in terms of likes, shares, comments, or any form of engagement
- Have a clear understanding of branding to ensure that we properly market the company on all our active social media platforms
- Develops a social media management standard, policies, and rules of engagement for the company.
- Works closely with other team members in generating shareable daily content that builds engagement
- Do a competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification with the use of our various online channels.
- Ensures that analytic results are taken seriously to further improve the various social media channels of the company.
- Explores and recommends other measuring tools that can effectively gauge the success of creative outputs on all The V’s channel.
- Submits a monthly report to Integrated Marcomm Head with recommendations to better the communication, marketing, and promulgation strategy on our social media platforms.
- Stays current with the social media trends and practices.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
- Has a good understanding with existing social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understands SEO and web traffic metrics
- Has the ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Has a strong written and verbal communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Hybrid - 2x a week onsite schedule
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Public Relations (PR)
- Communication Arts
About Brighttank Inc.
We are a group of smart and fun creatives with comprehensive expertise in editorial work, design, and video production. Here, we provide contemporary multi-media solutions targeted for forward-thinking, globalized markets. We specialize in digital and IT-related services that aim to produce and develop lasting, effective results that resonate with a global audience.