- Assist to dvelops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- At least 2+ years of work experience in HR
- Has passion for HR and/or a focus in Human Resources, Labor/Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Organizational Effectiveness, Industrial Psychology or Training & Development
- Strong operational discipline – able to optimally handle time and resources to deliver on critical outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to effectively communicate ideas to internal and external partners of various backgrounds and levels
- Excellent administrative skills – able to plan, prioritize, and execute vital activities to deliver on recruiting needs, with proven attention to detail and data accuracy
- Collaboration skills – able to effectively work with others of diverse roles, levels, and backgrounds
- Ability to develop technical deep understanding in sophisticated processes and technical applications used in operations
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Human Resources
- Business Management
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Maginhawa St, 1101 Quezon City, Philippines
- 1 opening
BYAHE is the transport-focused division, vision was to the government’s PUV modernization program: a professionalized, modern, safe, efficient and compliant public utility jeepney industry. They wanted to be part of a real and sustainable solution to mobility and traffic. Changing public transportation for the better and greater good.