- An employee experience / HR supervisor develops a comprehensive strategy to drive employee engagement and build company culture. They plan and manage budgets for employee events and recognition, as well as work with office managers and office operations teams to ensure their vision for employee experience is realized within the office.
- Source and manage vendors
- Oversee office budget and staff
- Manage internal communication
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Ensures the accuracy and on time processing of timekeeping.
- Updating the leave management of employees
- Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures
- Relevant experience in an HR role.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or similar
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Cascadeo is a Cloud DevOps engineering firm focused on taking care of cloud deployments so our client can focus on building their products and services. Our elite technology team develops customized cloud deployments based on real-world analytics and your business' strategic goals.