- Collaborate with the sales team to identify potential clients through research, networking, and attending industry events and devise effective sales strategies.
- Engage with clients through various channels, including meetings, presentations, emails, and webinars.
- Team up with our technical team to fully understand and champion the benefits of our chemical raw ingredients, understanding their properties and applications.
- Translate complex chemical concepts into tangible benefits for clients and customize product solutions to meet specific client needs and effectively address their unique pain points.
- Conduct product demonstrations to showcase the significance of our chemical raw ingredients and give value added service to clients.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, offering exceptional customer support.
- Stay updated on industry trends and positions our products effectively.
- Will be assigned other tasks as need arises
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Agrichem, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Technology, Chemical Process, Applied Science graduate.
- 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee in the related field
- A genuine passion in chemistry and eagerness to explore the applications of chemical raw ingredients.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to convey technical information clearly.
- Quick learning ability and a knack for understanding intricate chemical raw ingredients details.
- Enthusiasm for building relationships and engaging with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple client interactions seamlessly.
- Prior experience in sales, chemistry, or customer-facing roles is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and planning skills to identify and engage potential clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to solve unique challenges of specific clients.
- Results and detailed-oriented to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effective interpersonal skills to understand and resolve client’s unique needs.
- Must be willing to travel.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Time Management
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Closing Sales
- Chemical Engineering
- Applied Science
About Chasechem Industries Inc.
Chasechem Industries Inc., started in 1986 as Chase Chemical Trading, incorporated as Chasechem Industries Inc. and started its full operation in 2017. We are a chemical distributor and supplier dedicated to service manufacturing companies. We started serving the Coatings Industry in 1986 and has now grown to include several other industries. We focus on specialty raw ingredients and value-add logistics service in line with the world standard practices. We supply raw ingredients, representing world class suppliers for pharmaceutical, personal care, paints and other manufacturing industries in the Philippines. Our client base includes multinationals and industry leaders. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated professionals to join our team in serving our customer's growing business needs. To know more about our company, please visit our website at www.chasechemindustries.com.