Our passionate Personal Assistant provides highly efficient remote services to help their clients drive productivity. The Personal Assistant has two primary areas of focus of equal importance:
- Administrative and back-office functions in support of the business’s operations
- Social media/digital marketing functions in support of brand awareness and growth.
The tasks associated with Admin include:
- Managing the client’s email inboxes efficiently and effectively, actioning as many tasks as possible – leaving only those items that require the clients’ direct input
- Coordinating the client’s tasks and commitments ensuring deadlines are met and priorities managed
- Arranging, managing, coordinating, and maintaining the client’s schedules, appointments, meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Preparing and sending out correspondence on the client's behalf
- Handling phone calls effectively with politeness and in professional manner and then actioning the request from the caller, or following the proper procedure when requested to divert the call
- Managing the booking system, scheduling appointments for customers, and handling cancellations and rescheduling
- Calling and coordinating with customers, suppliers, and other business entities, as instructed by the client
- Researching potential clients and developing prospect database
- Updating customer database and spreadsheets, if required
- Managing inventory including tracking of expenses and matching stock levels
- Performing admin tasks such as reports, data entry, and documentations
- Performing finance-related tasks, such as bank reconciliation and budgeting, as required
- Providing other administrative support as may be required by the client.
The tasks associated with Social media/digital marketing include:
- Managing online web presence through social media (Facebook and Instagram) and taking responsibility for growing the company's online reach, presence, and engagement through campaigns
- Analysing, reviewing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results
- Answering general inquiries related to the business’ services offering
- Assisting in marketing the client’s business such as creating social media content, preparing EDMs and basic graphics (using Canva or similar), suggesting website improvements, updating website contents, and helping in project management
- Managing client’s marketing subscriptions and renewals
- Researching and recommending topics and material in support of brand awareness campaigns
- Recommending and implementing marketing tools necessary to support the client’s social media/digital marketing plan. The client will support the Personal Assistant in learning new tools proposed by the Personal Assistant for this function
- Creating documents, templates, flyers, sales proposals/presentations.
- Experience in supporting business owners in an admin or PA/EA capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable in designing tools (e.g., Canva or Adobe Apps)
- Experience in Squarespace for website management or other similar tools (e.g., Wix, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience in bookings systems such as Timely or other similar tools an advantage.
- Background in dealing with Australian clients is an advantage.
- Reliable and with ability to maintain realistic balance among multiple priorities and competing demands
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- Excellent call handling skills
- Technically proficient, fast learner, and highly trainable
- Ability to multi-task and exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion
- High-level of professionalism, attention to detail, and strong work ethic
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Clear Admin People is a B4B Solutions company that provides career opportunities to great Filipino talents to work remotely with our Australia-based clients. At Clear, employees are enjoying the following benefits on top of the government’s mandatory contributions:
- Work-from-home (WFH) setup
- PC set with freight expense coverage
- Monthly electricity and internet subsidies
- Attendance incentive
- Employee referral incentive
- Quarterly engagement activities
- HMO Coverage with free dependents
- Group term life insurance coverage
- Paid vacation leave and sick leave for regular employees.
- Annual medicine subsidy and hospital care package
- Special leave benefits (Birthday & Covid vaccination, Solo Parent & Magna Carta per IRR)
- Cash conversion of accrued leave credits (maximum 10 days) for tenured employees (1 year & above)