This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup as a Workforce Management Analyst within our Workforce Management Team! The successful candidate must be able to think critically and creatively in order to develop and implement innovative workforce management solutions. This role will be responsible for managing the intraday scheduling and staffing requirements in Support and ensuring resources are maximized and aligned to meet the needs of the business and the customers.
This role will work closely with the WFM Senior Analysts, WFM Manager, and Support Managers to coordinate the distribution of work tasks to Support Reps by reviewing contact center volume, productivity, and patterns to optimize staffing levels. This includes tracking and processing adjustments and changes to align data with the true outcome of the daily activities in the contact center, while monitoring incoming volume, and ensuring even distribution among representatives based on workload to meet all service levels and performance goals.
- Optimizes schedules to maximize coverage.
- Monitors and maintains agent adherence.
- Processes planned and unplanned schedule changes, including same-day time off requests and overtime requests.
- Oversees the contact center in real-time by actively monitoring queues and adjusting staffing as needed.
- Resolves workforce management issues and requests in a timely manner.
- Works with managers and leadership to ensure compliance with workforce management policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure workforce management goals are met.
- Provides ongoing recommendations and internal communications with leaders on load balancing and staffing requirements.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records of workforce management activities and policies.
- Compiles and distributes workforce management reports as needed.
- Two years of experience as a support rep (agent) in a contact center environment preferred
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong math ability
- Excellent computer skills and use of spreadsheets
- Familiar with skill-based, multi-channel scheduling
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with urgency
- Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Playvox (Agyle Time) is a plus!
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
Equipment - Laptop
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Makati, NCR, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening