Who You Are
As the Performance Marketing Manager - PPC you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and executing various types of PPC campaigns across different platforms. Analyzing numbers should come second nature to you. You must possess a deep understanding and knowledge of tools such as Search Engine Optimisation (both technical and link building), SEM, Bing, and Google Ads ecosystem.
Your main objective should be to ensure that our PPC ads and promotion endeavors yield the best return on investment.
What You Do
- Deploying and managing PPC budgets across multiple platforms including but not limited to the Google Ads ecosystem
- Establish key performance indicators for the company’s PPC campaigns
- Build agile strategies that will yield the best CPAs
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns including content audit (onpage or off page), identification of trends and improvements
- Apply insights from data to enhance PPC campaigns, manage budgets and bids, A/B testing, experiment with keyword strategies, and traffic optimization
- Generate product data feeds, including optimizing, matching, modifying, sorting, and filtering product data into usable segments for media campaigns
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide suggestions for improvement
- Execute strategies for keyword and audience opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other factors of paid search
- Provide oversight on this domain by presenting clear, succinct, and actional reports to the company’s C-Suite level
What You Bring
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Certification with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and other Ad platforms
- Experience with creating and managing different ad types from search, display, social, remarketing, etc.
- Knowledge on the current tracking methods such as UTM, pixel, cookies, tags etc.
- Experience in creating audience segments for enhanced targeting
- Familiarity with automation and integration tools to improve efficiency
- High proficiency in Google Sheet or Excel (pivot, formulas, etc.)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in a B2B SaaS is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home