Client Support Analyst Team Lead
Code Ninja IT Solutions Inc
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 40,000.00 - PHP 45,000.00 / monthPHP400004500040000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
About the Company
Code Ninja houses 3 different US-based tech companies. This role will be assigned to Veterans Home Access or DD214 Direct. It is a technology-first company dedicated to helping veterans and military families retrieve their government records. We aim to be the change these veterans need in getting their benefits faster.
Who You Are
As a team leader, you will be the contact person for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engaging the team to achieve goals.
- Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for the company.
- Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance
- Balance the needs of key stakeholders and ensure the teams they are involved with are aware of the combined end goals.
- Establish operations objectives and work plans, delegate assignments to subordinates when necessary, and conduct regular meetings to improve productivity, product knowledge, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and drive performance from the team in meeting SLAs and KPIs, efficiently coach subordinates in meeting the metrics
- Manage team attrition
- Collaborate with the shared services team — Recruitment and Finance, to improve agent profiling and performance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What you will do:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Suggest and organize team building activities
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Customer Research
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening