DD214Direct is a veteran-owned business dedicated to helping US veterans and military families get the documents they need quickly and easily so they can get benefits faster.
Our founders personally experienced the hassle and delays of dealing directly with the government and knew there had to be a better way. They created DD214Direct to offer veterans an alternative to being just another number in the bureaucratic queue.
Now in business for nearly a decade, we have put together a highly efficient team of professionals who work diligently to deliver on our customers’ needs.
Why we’re hiring:
The support team is growing! We need dedicated Leaders who can inspire our support team in providing exceptional, honest, and quick service to our veteran customers and their families.
- Excellence. Honesty. Urgency. These are the cornerstones of the service that we provide to all of our clients.
- You will be managing a team of Client Support Analysts and drive team performance to meet company SLAs and team KPIs.
- You will work closely with management and business partners providing insights and suggestions based on team performance and reports to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the team.
- You will foster a growth environment, assessing the needs of your team and engaging in coaching sessions to keep your team up to speed.
The Successful Hire:
You are someone who embodies a desire to help others, able to really listen to our veterans’ needs, and communicate clearly how exactly DD214Direct.com can do that. Your key skills include:
- At least 3-5 years leadership experience in Customer Support is required.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- A natural leader able to inspire others.
- Strong empathy and listening skills.
- Listening skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Confidence and optimism.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- People Management
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills