Market Research Analyst
CoreData Research Services, Inc.
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 1608, 16th floor, East Tower,, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, East Tower, 16th floor, Unit 1608, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
About the role
CoreData is looking for an experienced Research Analyst to conduct secondary and primary research tasks and support delivery of consumer and B2B research projects across a range of industries.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for turning raw data into actionable insights through the use of statistical tools and software. Innovation, attention to detail, critical thinking and collaboration both with local and offshore counterparts are key skills to succeed in this role.
This full-time, Manila-based role is best suited to researchers with at least 2 years’ experience in a market research agency, or similar research-related experience.
Supporting a team of research experts in offshore offices such as Australia, UK and US, you will have the opportunity to be part of a Manila-based team of analysts working on global projects while collaborating directly with offshore research consultants and client managers.
You want to understand the story behind the numbers. You are are highly analytical, enjoys working highly collaborative environment and are comfortable delivering to tight deadlines.
You enjoy dealing with a range of stakeholders and multi-tasking across client projects, demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a keen desire to progress your market research career.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to directly to the Team Lead in Manila, your primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Be on top of assigned projects from start to finish
- Analyze and interpret qualitative & quantitative market research data primarily through statistical tools such as SPSS, Q and Microsoft applications (especially Excel)
- Upload, edit and test online surveys & questionnaires using CoreData's in-house online software tools
- Visualise data in charts & tables and prepare report drafts
- Supervise junior team members and provide feedback when necessary during the course of assigned projects
- Collaborate with local and offshore counterparts on research projects
- Provide support to all other research related tasks given by the immediate supervisor
Skills and experience
Previous research experience is essential, preferably in a market research agency. With a degree in Social Sciences, Statistics or a related field are also desirable.
- Solid working background in statistical tools such as R, SPSS, Stata, Q, etc.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Adept at using Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with detailed data sets
- Excellent attention to detail and good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Amenable to work on either morning or mid-shift
- At least 2 years’ experience in a related field (ie. market research firm or data analysis role using statistical tools and excel)
- Previous experience working with clients
- Interest in digital research tools and approaches
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Benefits and culture
CoreData is proud of its entrepreneurial, start-up culture where training is very ‘hands on’ and there is an atmosphere in which teams are tight and colleagues help each other. Your work will be interesting, challenging and provide opportunities for personal and career development.
We value long-term professional relationships with our people. We are a meritocracy where people are promoted due to the skills, innovation and value that they bring to their role and their team regardless of their tenure.
- MS Office
- Analyzing Data
- Statistical Analysis
- Leadership skills
- Data Management
- Social Science [Economics & Psychology]
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Tektite Towers, Exchange Road, Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening