Senior Research Analyst
CoreData Research Services, Inc.
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 1608, 16th floor, East Tower, Tektite Towers, Exchange Rd, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
About the role
CoreData is seeking a highly organised and self-directed Senior Research Analyst to conduct secondary and primary research tasks and support delivery of consumer and B2B research projects across a range of industries.
This Manila-based full-time role is best suited to to enthusiastic self-starters with experience working as either a research analyst, business analyst or statistician. While experience working in a market research agency is desirable, this is not essential.
You will be part of a large team of analysts working remotely the majority of the time to support a team of research consultants and client managers based in Australia.
You are naturally curious about understanding the story behind the numbers. Motivated and passionate, you relish working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and are comfortable delivering to tight deadlines.
You enjoy dealing with a range of stakeholders and multi-tasking across client projects, demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a keen desire to progress your market research career.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to directly to the Global COO, your primary duties and responsibilities
- Liaising with the International Client / Project Manager to determine priority tasks
- Leading International team projects, from data collection to analysis and charting
- Assisting the Global COO in managing capacity and resources
- Supervising junior analysts in Manila and providing feedback and quality assurance
- Ensuring quality of deliverables by doing quality assurance of analysts' work and dataintegrity of all research outputs
- Programming, testing and editing online surveys
- Preparing projects for fieldwork, including project set up and quotas and liaising withexternal panel providers to achieve sample
- Performing statistical analysis using standard company tools and adhering to company processes
- Performing statistical analysis and adhering to company processes
- Building charts and report drafts
Skills and experience
Experience with data analysis is essential, as is the ability to demonstrate a high level of numeracy and strong written and verbal communication skills. Graduate and post-graduate qualifications in Social Sciences, Statistics or a related field are desirable but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Adept at using Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with detailed data sets (i.e. survey data)
- Solid working background in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience in Q Software is an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related field (ie. market research firm or data analyst role using statistical tools and excel)
- Previous experience managing a team
- Previous experience working with clients
- Interest in digital research tools and approaches (ie. PowerBI dashboards)
- Ability to perform predictive or Inferential analysis is an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
CoreData has an attractive employee value proposition which includes: 20 days of annual paid vacation leave per calendar year; 10 days of paid sick leave per calendar year, with a maximum of 5 days of leave credits paid out at the end of the year; quarterly performance reviews, with the potential to earn merit-based performance bonuses; and participation in the company’s health insurance plan.
- Statistical Analysis
- Leadership skills
- Data Management
- Market Research
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Exchange Rd, 1605 Pasig, Philippines
- 2 openings