- Write scalable, maintainable code using Microsoft naming conventions and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, architecture and design patterns
- Clarify business requirements by working with business analysts and end users; create high-level and detailed design specifications to address user goals; formulate plans – outlining steps required to develop programs for design deliverables
- Participate in peer-reviewed requirements and design
- Estimate assigned work effort and be accountable for deliverables and completion dates
- Analyze, review and modify programs to increase operating efficiency
- Follow and improve established software delivery lifecycles, programming standards and frameworks
- Experienced in web services and components in Microsoft C# and ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks
- Experience working in Java, .NET or another C-style language through personal or work experience
- Extensive development with MySQL or MSSQL databases
- Experience developing UI and graphical components
- Understanding of REST and SOAP web services
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Candidate must be a fast learner, able to understand different software functionalities, and communicate effectively to their team (local and foreign).
- Willing to work mid or night shift.
- Able to adapt and learn new technologies with minimal supervision.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Qualis Consulting, Inc.
Qualis Consulting, Inc. is a growing company in the IT consulting sector with US based clients. We are composed of dynamic, experienced and trained technical consultants. We are committed to customer satisfaction by delivering solutions that meet requirements and expectations as we build relationships and celebrate on milestones.