- Collaborate closely with Career and Placement Officers in creating effective and engaging programs and activities for job placement and career development of all alumni such as but not limited to annual career fairs, job alerts, recognition programs, competitions, alumni homecoming, career coaching sessions, newsletter, website, and/or social media feature, and workshops.
- Determine and identify key success factors for CIIT students and graduates to be accepted to jobs with company partners as well as areas of improvement.
- Assist the Placement Office in conducting mock job interviews with students every quarter or term.
- Work with the Academics Team to formulate and implement the learning objectives of the institution’s standard curriculum, projects, and programs.
- Track employment status and career needs of alumni through deployment and monitoring of Graduate Tracer Survey (GTS) every term.
- Produce a comprehensive and detailed report on the Graduate Tracer Survey findings and outcomes of alumni programs, activities, and events every school year combined with his/her own research.
- Maintain and update the alumni database, online or social media groups, and dashboard regularly or as necessary.
- Conduct an orientation with graduating students and fresh graduates on Placement and Alumni Services, Programs, and Activities, Graduation Plans, and Alumni Association per term
- Assist the school in conducting graduating students exit interviews and the Placement Office in conducting mock job interviews with students every quarter or term.
- Build valuable partnerships with different organizations for implementation of alumni programs and activities such as but not limited to job placement, career fairs, workshops, alumni perks, and other related alumni engagement initiatives to strengthen alumni relations.
- Maintain regular communication of school activities to the alumni community and release announcements that involve alumni as necessary.
- Conduct regular check-ins and provide assistance as well as consultations to alumni as necessary or requested.
- Collaborate closely with the Academic Operations Head, Registrar, and other CIIT offices involved in planning, organizing, and execution of graduation ceremonies as well as creation and distribution of graduation yearbooks.
- Coordinate with the Community Development Office and NSTP Coordinator in facilitating alumni civic engagement activities, programs, and training such as but not limited to donation drives, environmental activities, volunteer work, and engagement with local and national government initiatives.
- Write articles, share school or company partner announcements, and release newsletters to alumni every quarter.
- Establish the CIIT Alumni Association and sustain its operations through effective internal and external stakeholder management such as close collaboration with CIIT offices and connections with the CIIT alumni community, partner companies, and government agencies.
- Facilitate creation, promotion, and organized issuance and renewal of alumni cards to all graduates who will avail.
- Monitor and retain active members of the Alumni Association and those who availed and renewed their membership and alumni cards.
- Formulate specific school policies and budget plans for all alumni programs, activities, and perks that will be implemented every school year.
- Explore relevant training, organization memberships, systems and tools that will improve operational efficiency of Placement and Alumni Affairs.
- Maintain proper and professional communication lines and resolve any conflicts that will prevent the team from closely collaborating with one another.
Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Education, Marketing, Communication Arts, Human Resources Management, Psychology, Social Science or other related fields
At least 1-2 years of end-to-end experience in handling alumni relations
General exposure to career preparation strategies and graduate placement activities
General knowledge and enthusiasm with Traditional and Digital Arts, Multimedia, Information Technology and Game Development is a distinct advantage
Strong experience and skill in reports generation and database management is an advantage for this role
Must possess strong relationship-building and communication skills
Excellent command of the English Language (both written and verbal)
Familiarity and ability to work around Google Workspace is an advantage
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately andwith discretion
Ability to work around new technological advancements is an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 94 Kamuning Road, Interweave Building, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Education and Training
- 1 opening