- Implement classroom management techniques that promote critical thinking skills, strong work attitudes, and positive life values.
- Develop curricula that address individual learning differences and industry needs.
- Use instructional technologies and innovations to enhance student learning.
- Communicate with the students continuously to check for understanding by reinforcing learning goals and expectations throughout the lesson.
- Monitor student performance through clear and comprehensive standards transparent to the students, and provide helpful feedback for their improvement.
- Maximize instructional learning time by working with students individually or in groups, while ensuring that curricula implementation is complete.
- Demonstrate mastery of the content and teaching skills of the subjects they teach.
- Model exemplary behavior towards their students and peers.
- Enforce school policies and procedures firmly as stated in the school manual.
- Identify specific areas of student achievement and improvement and communicate this clearly to the student and other relevant stakeholders which may include parents, clinic and guidance staff, class advisers and school management to be properly addressed.
- Collaborate with parents and other school staff to ensure the holistic development of each student.
- Participate actively in all school activities and events.
- Commit to professional development by attending both in-house and third-party organized activities that will complement the instructional plan for students.
- Relevant Post-graduate or Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Science and other similar courses
- At least a year of in-depth experience in both teaching methodologies and teaching strategies
- At least a year of relevant industry experience for technical subjects
- Licensed Education Teachers (LET Passer) are preferred for this role
- Excellent command of the English Language (both written and verbal)
- Extensive knowledge on the subject to be taught
- Assertive, passionate, and accommodating in class
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Social Sciences
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 94 Kamuning Road, Interweave Building, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Education and Training
- 1 opening
About CIIT College of Arts and Technology
CIIT College of Arts and Technology Want to help make a difference? CIIT seeks to revolutionize Philippine education by putting industry-based + student-centered learning + affordable in the same sentence. We are looking for awesome people with a passion for sharing knowledge and empowering others to turn their own passions into a career. It also means working with others who have similar goals, a team with a shared desire to innovate in the education space, and non-traditional management that is committed to pushing boundaries in order to close the skill gap between education and industry. Help us in building the future of Philippine Education.