As a Credit Investigator, you are the eyes and ears of the company. The Loan Officers rely on you to find the real story behind each client and to paint a clear and accurate picture of the collateral. Your reports, opinions, and gut instinct will guide the credit committee's process for loan approval.
As a Credit Investigator, you will:
- Verify background and credit worthiness of clients.
- Visit and determine fair market value of collateral.
- Synthesize findings for presentation to the credit committee.
- Report directly to loan officers handling client accounts.
- Participate in meetings to determine approval of client accounts.
- Obtain certified copies of key documents from government offices.
- Candidate must posses a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Excellent inerpersonal skills.
- Objective, honest, and diligent.
- Street smart.
- Comfortable with field work
- Familiar with Metro Manila and surrounding areas;
- Self-starter and independent.
- Fluency in written and oral english.
- 5 years of work experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Clothing Allowances
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft / MS Word
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- General Services
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 610, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, NCR, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 3 openings