We are looking for a Bookkeeper/QuickBooks Specialist who will be responsible for recording and maintaining the business’ financial transactions such as purchases, expenses, sales revenue, invoices, and payments. This also includes establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, and bank accounts at the end of each month
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends like P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Ledger etc.
- Update outstanding invoices and follow up with clients
- Analyze and communicate with the senior management team and managers regarding relevant financial data, department tools, trends, and recommendations for decision making
- Monitor the company’s cash balance, revenue volume, and expense level each month and address any concerns to the cofounders
- Assist with the development and/or implementation of new systems, tools, or subscription upgrades as needed
- Must have at least 2 years of experience using Quickbooks.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, accounting software, and databases (familiarity with formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices standards, laws, and regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Integrity - The ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Veem, Payoneer, Bill.com, and Stripe is preferred
- MUST be able to work from 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time
- At least 15mbps main internet and at least 10mbps for backup
- A desktop or laptop that has an i5 processor with at least 8 GB RAM and an i3 processor for backup
- Note: Back-ups should still be able to function when there is a power interruption
- A webcam
- Noise-canceling USB Headset
- Quiet, Dedicated Home Office
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Organizing and Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Billing and Invoicing
- Internal Audit
- Microsoft / MS Excel