Data Analytics Ventures, Inc. (DAVI) is seeking for a highly motivated and passionate Software Developer to join our dynamic team. Take the first step towards an exciting career path and apply with us today!
At DAVI, we offer more than just a job. We provide an opportunity to be part of the wave of the future in the rapidly evolving data industry. Here's why you should consider joining our team:
- Professional Growth: Benefit from continuous learning opportunities, including access to platforms like LinkedIn Learning. We invest in your growth to keep you ahead of the curve.
- Collaborative Environment: Work closely with a team of passionate professionals and industry experts. Our collaborative environment fosters cross-functional learning and provides valuable exposure to different disciplines.
- Hybrid Work Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work setup that combines remote work and in-person collaboration, giving you the freedom to achieve a better work-life balance.
- Innovative Culture: Contribute to process improvement initiatives and shape the future of legal operations within our organization. Your ideas and insights matter.
- Data-Driven Organization: Apply your skills in an innovative and fast-growing field that is transforming industries. Be at the forefront of the data revolution.
As an integral member of our team, the Software Developer will play a vital role in delivering essential support in the strategic projects to help achieve company’s success. The key responsibilities for this position include but not limited to:
- Building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Developing new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assuming leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensuring application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Working with agile development and DevOps methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Participating in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Building the architecture and providing guidance on end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Working primarily in the.Netframework with proficiencyin C# programming languages for web, desktop, and console application
- Engaging with inspiring UI/UX designers and front-end engineers, and collaborate with leading back-end engineers as we create reliable APIs
- Collaborating across the organization as well as external customers and vendor
You might be who we are looking for!
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of experience in developing and supporting consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Strong technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of mobile software and web-based applications
- Proficient with the .NET framework, .NET Core, MVC and API development.
- Have experience with front end development, ideally with ReactJS and TypeScript or alternatively Vue or AngularJS.
- Preferably with experience with one other strongly typed backend language such as C++, Java, Go, Rust in addition to C#.NET.
- Preferably with knowledge of Microsoft Azure and its infrastructure components
- Preferably with knowledge of Big Data and Data Analytics.
- Having working knowledge and experience on developing a mobile application using any of the platforms from Flutter, Kotlin, Xamarin, React Native and Android Studio.
- Have an experience on source code management, requirements management, project management, automated builds, testing and release management with Scrum or Kanban such as Github, Jira and Azure DevOps.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues•Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home