Data Analytics Ventures, Inc. (DAVI) is seeking for a highly motivated and passionate HR Officer to join our dynamic team. Take the first step towards an exciting career path and apply with us today!
At DAVI, we offer more than just a job. We provide an opportunity to be part of the wave of the future in the rapidly evolving data industry. Here's why you should consider joining our team:
- Professional Growth: Benefit from continuous learning opportunities, including access to platforms like LinkedIn Learning. We invest in your growth to keep you ahead of the curve.
- Collaborative Environment: Work closely with a team of passionate professionals and industry experts. Our collaborative environment fosters cross-functional learning and provides valuable exposure to different disciplines.
- Hybrid Work Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work setup that combines remote work and in-person collaboration, giving you the freedom to achieve a better work-life balance.
- Innovative Culture: Contribute to process improvement initiatives and shape the future of legal operations within our organization. Your ideas and insights matter.
- Data-Driven Organization: Apply your skills in an innovative and fast-growing field that is transforming industries. Be at the forefront of the data revolution.
As an integral member of our team, the Digital Product Owner will play a vital role:
- Managing the end-to-end lifecycle of financial products from conceptualization to implementation and innovation
- Account management of financial product partners and clients
- Identify consumer/market trends and conduct benchmarking and identify opportunities to devise strategic, and tactical campaigns to maximize program revenues
- Conceptualizing and executing marketing programs that increase customer acquisition, activation, usage, awareness, and education at an omnibus level
- Conducting presentation on product/program plans and performance review to internal/external partners and management for evaluation and/or prioritization.
- Coordinating and negotiating with external/internal parties to evaluate program opportunities and long-term partnerships.
You might be who we are looking for:
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Commerce, and other related courses
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in product management and development
- Strong knowledge in business structure and portfolio of product management
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent background in project management, research, project development, and analytical skills
- Up-to-date knowledge on product trends, techniques and technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be team player, dynamic, energetic, proactive and open-minded
- Open to hybrid / flexible work arrangement
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave