- Work with developers and other teams to design software, algorithms and database experience.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Maintain, enhance, or upgrade legacy code.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Consultation with clients
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Knowledge working with versioning tools like SVN and Git.
- Experience in database using PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience in Back End Development using PHP, Python, Ruby, etc
- Ability to use creative problem-solving skills to address issue effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to a non-IT person.
- Aleast six (6) years of coding experience with strong background in PHP.
- Candidates with knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency are preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Oracle Database
About Divergence HR Consulting Group Inc.
Divergence HR Consulting Group Philippines develops and delivers innovative Human Resources Programs and services designed to support the company’s objective for growth. We work in collaboration with our clients, its management team, individual employees, and with other groups contributory to company growth to provide programs and services that create a work environment of employee empowerment and involvement in the business.