- Company P&L reporting w/ understanding & awareness of end-to-end operation/process.
- Prepares, reviews, & provides analysis highlighting all factors & issues, interpreting the results & identifying any risks & opportunities that has significant impact in the financials.
- Secures, collates and updates all standard forecast and plan templates with all the information / data related to sales and margin, discount rates, incentives scheme, market fund, dealers’ subsidy, commission.
- Computes revenue and cost of sales in accordance with PFRS and reconciles receivable balances against books.
- Prepares, updates, and improves tax reconciliation between books and relevant tax returns.
- Reports potential tax exposures arising from, but not limited to, non-compliance (lack of invoice/OR, incorrect format of documents, etc.).
- Addresses, drafts response and prepares supporting documents to tax assessments and tax audits of the company and all assigned affiliates.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy/BS Management Accounting
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel Application (formulas, pivot, charts)
- Knowledge of any accounting system preferably Quickbooks Online
- With at least 3 years of experience in Management Reporting in the Real Estate Industry
- With background in Tax Compliance
- Real Estate Experience is an advantage
- Amenable to work in Makati City
About Don Tim Development Corporation
Don Tim Development was founded on the belief that a better life lies out there for all of us. This was what drove us to build the first residential subdivision ever developed in Tagaytay – Monte Vista – and it’s what drives us today as our projects continue to grow in Cavite’s most ideal locations. Our residential communities cover over 60 hectares of lush gated property in enviable locations across Tagaytay, Alfonso and Silang – taking advantage of the cool climate and verdant landscape of the country, while still in close proximity to the conveniences of the city.