Java Developer Senior Level
e-pon Digital Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesMarajo Tower, 26th St 312, 1634 Makati, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Hello from e-pon Team!
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Java developer to join our company. In this role, you will design, create, and implement various Java-based solutions for the business that will range from mobile applications to database programming.
To be successful as a Senior Java developer, you should have a specialist level of understanding and skill in developing a broad range of applications and proprietary solutions. A top-notch senior Java developer will be comfortable working independently and be able to deliver top-quality, error-free work on time.
- Designing, creating, and implementing Java-based applications.
- Interpreting briefs to create high-quality coding that functions according to specifications.
- Determining application functions and building objectives with the team.
- Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
- Problem solving with other team members in the project.
- Identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications.
- Drafting detailed reports on the work performed and projects completed.
- Participating in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives.
- Assisting other developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
- Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related field.
- At least 7 years' experience in Java-based programming.
- Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
- Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
- Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Join e-pon now!
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Marajo Tower, 26th St 312, 1634 Taguig, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 100 openings
About e-pon Digital Inc.
e-pon Digital Inc. (“e-pon”) was established in year 2021. The cause for creating the Company was the desire to engage in, operate, and maintain an electronic payment system, and/or payment gateway; develop and create digital/online platform, mobile applications, payment solutions for emerging markets, access including sponsored data, data-in-sachets and messaging, e-Commerce platforms and digital marketing solutions. Company's Mission: e-pon’s mission is to help individuals and small-medium enterprises to save, earn, invest, grow their finances, and attain financial productivity through an all-in-one digital solutions platform that integrates everything they need to gain opportunities and fulfill their financial needs. Its products and services aim to make it easy, convenient, and efficient for anybody using the platform, allowing them to lead a hassle-free digital lifestyle.