UI Designer | Senior Level
e-pon Digital Inc.
- Taguig, Philippines26th St, Post Proper Northside, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
UI Designer will be responsible for the creation and presentation of designs (ie screen requirements, and flows) of the e-pon products - app wallet, merchant system, website, etc.
- Creation and presentation of designs (i.e. screen requirements, components), backed by user insights gathered from user research and testing
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Responsible for a consistent look and feel of the organization’s digital experiences (UI)
- Adapt to the evolving needs and design standards of the organization, as well as staying updated with global design standards
- Ensure integration of proper UI Methodology for requests
- Willing to take on new responsibilities as may be assigned/required by the management.
- Develop and shares experience in design
- Work closely with developers, software and data engineering and business teams to deliver world class UI/UX
- Candidate must be Bachelor Degree in Design or equivalent experiences.
- At least 3-4 years working experience in designing web/mobile applications products, accustomed to data and graph interfaces and with deep knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android and Web solutions (including Responsive Design and native applications)
- He/She will also possess a strong ability to form meaningful relationships with people, being very approachable and relatable
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Problem solver at heart and detail oriented, with a strong and creative design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields, the lead Designer has good understanding of Design Thinking and an insight driven approach to design.
- Proficiency in the use of design and project software such us Sketch, Figma, Axure RP, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe XD Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Jira and Confluence.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Must willing to work on-site in BGC, Taguig
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Marajo Tower, 26th St 312, 1634 Taguig, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
About e-pon Digital Inc.
e-pon Digital Inc. (“e-pon”) was established in year 2021. The cause for creating the Company was the desire to engage in, operate, and maintain an electronic payment system, and/or payment gateway; develop and create digital/online platform, mobile applications, payment solutions for emerging markets, access including sponsored data, data-in-sachets and messaging, e-Commerce platforms and digital marketing solutions. Company's Mission: e-pon’s mission is to help individuals and small-medium enterprises to save, earn, invest, grow their finances, and attain financial productivity through an all-in-one digital solutions platform that integrates everything they need to gain opportunities and fulfill their financial needs. Its products and services aim to make it easy, convenient, and efficient for anybody using the platform, allowing them to lead a hassle-free digital lifestyle.