EcoSci Food Inc.
- Antipolo, PhilippinesV & F Ice Plant and Cold Storage, Sumulong Highway, Brgy. Mambugan, Antipolo, CALABARZON, PhilippinesAntipoloCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The work of human resources specialist begins when a position within the organization needs to be filled. This HR specialist may do everything from creating and placing job posts to visiting job fairs to finding the right candidate. The HR specialist shall also assist in performance management, learning and development, offboarding and other HR functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and onboarding
- Maintaining employment records
- Monitoring KPIs and regular performance reviews
- Assist in the conduct of learning and development programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resource or any related course
- At least 3 years working experience in various HR functions such as recruitment, performance management, learning and development, and employee relations.
- Proficiency in MS Office application.
- We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and who has exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship-building
- Strong ethics and high level of personal and professional integrity
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management and Coaching
- MS Office
- Record Keeping
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Antipolo, CALABARZON, Philippines
- 1 opening
About EcoSci Food Inc.
EcoSci Food is an importer and distributor of frozen seafood and meat products. Established in 2013, EcoSci Food recognized a space in the fast-growing food market that could serve and accommodate small & up-and-coming restaurants, caterers, and distributors. Its purpose is to enable our partners, whether customers, employees or suppliers, to think big or bigger. Our culture is what it is because of the following: ○ Continuous growth ○ Collaboration ○ Openness ○ Creativity ○ Customer-centric mindset Why join us? 1. Our compensation and benefits package is competitive with Metro-Manila based companies. 2. Hybrid work arrangement opportunities for most positions are available. 3. Since we are a fast-growing company, you will be part of shaping it and will have a great sense of ownership and fulfillment. Needless to say, the growth allows a lot of opportunities for progression.