Field Sales Executives
EcoSci Food Inc.
- Antipolo, PhilippinesV & F Ice Plant and Cold Storage, Sumulong Highway, Brgy. Mambugan, Antipolo, CALABARZON, PhilippinesAntipoloCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 18,000.00 - PHP 23,000.00 / monthPHP180002300018000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- An ambassador representing EcoSci Food to customers and to the market who shall be responsible to maintain, manage, engage, grow and service EcoSci's customers excellently.
- An ambassador representing Eco Sci to customers and to the market.
- Responsible to open, maintain, manage, engage, grow and excellently service EcoSci's existing customers
- A field sales executive will be assigned to handle NCR, South Luzon, Central Luzon, or North Mindanao area and will travel to locations to advocate supply of products to the customers they have targeted and the ones who they are already dealing with.
- It also involves operating outside their offices pitching potential clients and to maximize the company's sales of their products and services.
- These tasks are often performed over cold calling or knocking all doors or even scheduling all meetings with the customers at the offices.
Successful candidates will handle South NCR, Central Luzon , South Luzon, and North Mindanaosales areas..
For NCR-based, candidate shall be willing to work onsite once a week and be on field on the other working days.
- College graduates (with a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Food Technology, Communication).
- With at least three (3) years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Filipino both oral and written.
- Ability to work with both customers and internal teams with humility, flexibility, and a results-driven attitude.
- Time management - able to schedule tasks and deliverable efficiently.
- Willing to do field work in any of these areas of assignment : South Metro Manila, Central Luzon, South Luzon, & Cagayan De Oro.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Competitor Analysis
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Antipolo, CALABARZON, Philippines
- 4 openings
About EcoSci Food Inc.
EcoSci Food is an importer and distributor of frozen seafood and meat products. Established in 2013, EcoSci Food recognized a space in the fast-growing food market that could serve and accommodate small & up-and-coming restaurants, caterers, and distributors. Its purpose is to enable our partners, whether customers, employees or suppliers, to think big or bigger. Our culture is what it is because of the following: ○ Continuous growth ○ Collaboration ○ Openness ○ Creativity ○ Customer-centric mindset Why join us? 1. Our compensation and benefits package is competitive with Metro-Manila based companies. 2. Hybrid work arrangement opportunities for most positions are available. 3. Since we are a fast-growing company, you will be part of shaping it and will have a great sense of ownership and fulfillment. Needless to say, the growth allows a lot of opportunities for progression.