- An ambassador representing EcoSci Food to customers and to the market who shall be responsible to maintain, manage, engage, grow and service EcoSci's customers excellently.
- An ambassador representing Eco Sci to customers and to the market.
- Responsible to open, maintain, manage, engage, grow and excellently service EcoSci's existing customers
- A field sales executive will be assigned to handle NCR or South Luzon area and will travel to locations to advocate supply of products to the customers they have targeted and the ones who they are already dealing with.
- It also involves operating outside their offices pitching potential clients and to maximize the company's sales of their products and services.
- These tasks are often performed over cold calling or knocking all doors or even scheduling all meetings with the customers at the offices.
Successful candidates will handle South NCR or South Luzon sales areas in a hybrid work arrangement.
For NCR-based, candidate shall be willing to work onsite once a week and be on field on the other working days.
- College graduates (with a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Food Technology, Communication).
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills in English and Filipino both oral and written.
- Ability to work with both customers and internal teams with humility, flexibility, and a results-driven attitude.
- Time management - able to schedule tasks and deliverable efficiently.
- Willing to do field work in any of these areas of assignment : Metro Manila or South Luzon,
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Competitor Analysis
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Closing Sales