Senior Graphic Designer
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesSuite 31 227 Parc House 1, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 28,000.00 - PHP 35,000.00 / monthPHP280003500028000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Develop innovative design multimedia solutions within the constraints ofcost and time
- Illustrate and explain concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic and business concepts.
- Develop and design projects by gathering information and data through research
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to overall project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Design, and Multimedia
- Proficiency in editing software which includes but not limited to Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere, and After Effects
- Experience in working in Fashion industry is a plus
- At least 3 years Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Willing to work onsite.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Fashion Photography
- Fashion Design
- Design Creation
- Digital Creative Direction
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Fine Arts [Industrial Design]
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Suite 31 227 Parc House 1
- Translation / Localization, Food and Beverage, Services, Digital
- 1 opening
About Elite Worldgroup
Our group of companies range from services, food and beverage, retail and technology. We help companies go global by providing services that enable organizations to widen their reach, explore new ventures and most importantly communicate value to their customers. As a vertically integrated company, our values lie in our ability to innovate and our people.