- Supervise, lead and manage the Project Management Team and develop Project Engineers with necessary skills, competencies and training, as well as equipment and other resources required to efficiently perform expected tasks.
- Review of electromechanical equipment shop drawings package/ cost estimates prior to acceptance of the project. Provide technical assistance and specification review to Technical Sales Executives and Design & Cost Engineers during project estimation and tendering stages.
- Review and/or prepare single line diagrams, working electrical drawings, and as-built electrical drawings ensuring compliance to applicable codes, regulations, standards, and specifications.
- Review plans and specifications to determine electrical material requirements (quantities and qualities), pricing of materials, etc. Review, design, and selection of electrical hardware and subsystem layouts and wiring diagrams.
- Technical analysis, calculations, and review of project requirements/specifications after sourcing, ensuring equipment and materials quoted are correct and meet the codes.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards. Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Strong analytical and planning skills; Good communication and presentation skills; Excellent problem-solving skills
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Electrical Engineer is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years Experience in Field Operations & Project Management of Low Voltage to High Voltage Electrical Products & Services or related industry
- Experience in Sales & Marketing / Skillful Negotiations / Key Account Management / Business Development and Strategic Planning
- Entrepreneurial attitude, excellent communication skills and senior executive presence. Self-driven with networking, collaboration, and intercultural skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Company Car
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Critical Thinking
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Leadership skills
- Electrical Design
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Electrical Engineer
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Registered Master Electrician
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Communication Engineer
About EEI Business Solutions, Inc.
EEI Business Solutions Inc., formerly known as Equipment Engineers, Inc. started as a machinery division of EEI, focusing as an importer and provider of equipment and supplies for mining companies. After years of growth and development, EEIBSI expanded its product lines to a wide range of industrial equipment and systems in order to provide service to other industries as well. As a major provider of industrial products and engineering services, the company aims to deliver exceptional systems and proven solutions to business companies, domestically and globally. This strategy will actualize EEIBSI's goal of contributing significantly to the industrial and economic development of the Philippines.