As a Product Manager for Integrations, you will be the main interface between Expedock's Engineering team, Operations team and teams from Expedock’s external partners. Your primary responsibility is to proactively learn about the needs of our Operations team as they automate our client’s workflow, and to work with the external partners and Engineering teams to build solutions that will address those needs.
You will have oversight of the operational aspect of our API as well as how we integrate with external partners. This includes gathering feedback from the operations, engineer and external partner team, collaborating with external partners and engineers to build solutions, creating training materials for the solutions, and resolving any day-to-day incidents that arise.
The primary measures of your success will be the ease of integrating with Expedock, time to launch new integrations, as well as the scalability and maintainability of our various integrations.
Lastly, you will work with your peers from the Product team to help define Expedock’s overall product vision within the context of Expedock’s business goals, and lead internal stakeholders to turn this into reality.
The core focus of the role will be to manage Expedock’s API and integrations with external systems. This will generally include the following responsibilities:
- Defining Product Scope and Requirements: Determine and prioritize features of the API by conducting user research supported by gathering inputs from stakeholders and product analytics to ensure that we are able integrate with external systems quickly in an scalable manner. Create well-defined product enhancement scopes / project requirements that help external parties and engineers clearly understand the work to be done on both Expedock’s end and the external party’s end.
- Project Management: Plan and execute product development, according to roadmap, by working with engineering and external teams to create new features and enhance existing features. Work in an agile manner with the engineering to solve both short-term blockers and long-term process problems. Ensure that both internal and external timelines are met by coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with operations managers, engineers, and other product managers to improve operational efficiency and integration maintainability through process improvements or product enhancements.
- Product Operations: Coordinate with the engineering team to prioritize and address concerns with respect to both short-term operational blockers and systemic inefficiencies . Collaborate with the operations team to resolve incidents through operational workarounds. Communicate progress made on addressing concerns.
- Product Expertise: Be the go-to product expert when it comes to our API as well as any external system integrations. Be able to answer both technical and non-technical questions around how our API works, how to integrate with Expedocks, as well as any nuances with any specific external integration. Be involved in sales / operations calls as a technical resource for the customer-facing teams when necessary.
- User Research: Gather, examine and act upon feedback from various technical and non-technical stakeholders. Analyze usage data, bug reports, and stakeholder inputs to be able to form product enhancement or process improvement ideas. If necessary, validate ideas by collaborating with stakeholders to experiment on a small scale before launching a full-blown process / product change.
- Willing to work in EST or PST timezone
- Empathy for our users and the problems Expedock is trying to solve
- Process analysis and design experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good English copywriting skills and excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of logistics, freight forwarding, and the supply chain industry
- Experience in product development/project management especially in technology or related areas
- Experience with designing processes involving the integration of multiple technology systems
- Experience with defining how multiple technology systems should be integrated and executing on that integration
- Experience in account management/customer success in technology or related areas
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in engineering, computer science, or others related areas
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening