Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
- Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines, Metro Manila, ManilaManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Proposes, Formulates and Writes Lifestyle Contents for CHiNOY TV Online
- Identifies high search volume content ideas relevant to the target audience
- Producers social media materials to promote the article contents
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- Currently on WFH set-up
At least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, or any related course. Undergraduates with experience are also welcome to apply.
Experience in writing for online materials such as lifestyle related blogs and content marketing is required.
Has a strong commitment to deadlines.
Strong passion in writing and digital marketing.
Fast-learner and can work with minimal supervision.
Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
Background in the Chinoy Community is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Philippines, Metro Manila, Manila
- Broadcast Media
- 2 openings
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC