Business Development Associate | Davao
First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Increase sales by expanding the company’s online and institutional customer base.
- Service the needs of existing customers conscientiously and diligently, particularly high net worth individuals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals, product demos and do other sales activities.
- Prepare special reports requested by the customer.
- Provide the Operations unit with accurate and complete information regarding customer requests and complaints to ensure that the customer concerns are addressed effectively.
- Know and promote actively the GT Capital Holdings, Inc. group products and services to appropriate customers.
- Participate actively in local organizations and build a network with industry participants, in order to foster goodwill, generate top of mind awareness, remain updated on industry news and respond quickly to developments.
- Comply with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Perform other responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Education: College graduate of a four-year course preferably in business or economics.
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in the capital markets..
- Skill/ Licensure required: SEC licensed trader, must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge: Must have a sound knowledge of capital markets (i.e. debt and equity market both local and global) Must develop expertise in interpreting economic, political, market and business information for investment decisions.
- Personality: Must be a team player, can maintain composure even when under pressure.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Financial Analysis
- Business Development
- Microsoft / MS Word
- Banking & Finance
- Accountancy & Legal Management
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
About First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
FIRST METRO SECURITIES BROKERAGE COPORATION is a stockbrokerage house licensed to trade in the Philippine Stock Exchange.
Established in 1994, we have been a trusted provider of equity brokering services and solutions to individuals, public and private corporations and other financial institutions for over 20 years.
Our strong expertise in the stock market is backed by the strength and stability of FIRST METRO INVESTMENT CORPORATION, the leading investment bank in the country, and the METROBANK GROUP, one the Philippines' largest financial conglomerates.
We provide our clients with easy and convenient access to the listed securities in the stock market, either thru our state-of-the-art online trading platforms or with the assistance of our seasoned and knowledgeable equity brokers.
Our strategic alliances with highly regarded local and international economic and market research providers give our clients access to superior and reliable economic and market information, analysis and recommendation.
We are the market maker and one of the authorized participants of the country’s first and only Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF), the FIRST METRO PHILIPPINE EQUITY EXCHANGE TRADED FUND (FMETF), which tracks the performance of the PSE Index.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST.
We believe success happens when we put talented and passionate people together in an inspiring environment that supports teamwork and personal growth. That is why at FirstMetroSec, we put people first in everything that we do. We focus on attracting and nurturing top talent and providing them with a career that is fun, rewarding and engaging. We motivate people to perform at their very best through continuous training, advancement opportunities, a collaborative atmosphere and competitive pay and benefits packages. Our rapidly growing team is always on the lookout for people who are results-driven, energetic, team-oriented and customer-focused. If you have these qualities and can see yourself at FirstMetroSec, we would like to hear from you.