A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager manages the technology of a company to improve marketing. Their responsibility is to maximize the efficiency of the CRM data and software to improve customer care. The role of a CRM affects sales, customer service, and brand image. To successfully find ways to optimize complex CRM software programs to market effectively to current and potential customers, CRM specialists must have great analytical skills, solid communication, and organizational skills, and be good collaborators.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Managing and coordinating digital marketing projects.
- Leading a team of Associates / Specialists.
- Ensuring the fulfillment of project deliverables and KPIs.
- Maintaining good working relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Creating and presenting reports
- Proficient with the use of CRM tools
Perform other duties as specified by the CRM
- Communications, administration, or management degree holder
- 2-3 years of extensive Digital or Brand Marketing experience
- Experience in Account Management / Servicing in an Advertising Agency.
- Great communicator / presenter (in both English and Tagalog)
- Excellent organization and project management, presentation skills
- Good quantitative skills
- Has experience or exposure in digital media (strategy, placement, implementation, reporting)
- Proficient with the use of CRM tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho, etc)
- Familiar with how popular digital platforms work
- Familiar with digital marketing metrics
- Familiar with Facebook’s platform
- Handled seeding of online ads
- Facebook certifications
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Analytics
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 1 opening