QA Specialist for Farm will conduct inspections and audits of all-natural and organic food producers and operators for compliance to Healthy Options’ requirements and other related standards.
Roles & Resposibilities
- Plan, prepare and conduct on-site and remote inspections and audit of partner farms and new farms.
- Assess compliance of operations with company’s standards and write reports to communicate inspection and audit results within established timelines.
- Advise farmers and growers of development programs to improve quality and efficiency by applying agricultural knowledge and industry’s best practices.
- Evaluate farm’s corrective actions submitted by conducting remote or onsite follow up audit.
- Conduct unannounced or emergency supplier audits to investigate issues to ensure integrity and quality of products.
- Compile and organize records documenting audits, findings, corrective actions, projects, and programs for each farm.
- Monitor best practices and changes in procedures to update product standards and SOP and cascade its value to stakeholders by designing and conducting training programs.
- Verify clean food integrity of products through the means of collecting farm samples for testing by our in-house food laboratory or third-party laboratory. This includes reviewing and interpretation of test reports.
- Reserve in-line quality assurance inspector of inbound
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 26 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture
- Licensed Agriculturists with at least 2 years work experience as farm auditor or have managed a crop or livestock farm.
- 2 to 4 years auditing experience for agricultural systems, or extensive training and experience in farming, organic agriculture, postharvest handling, traceability and food safety standards, environmental management, sustainability and fair trade, and regulations in agriculture.
- Required skills: auditing and investigative skills, quality assurance analysis, systems analysis, critical thinking, effective communication, record keeping, service orientation, and skilled in using basic software, databases, and other information technology.
- Self-organized, quality-oriented, can manage multiple projects, can work both collaboratively and independently, quick learner and forward thinker. Able to clearly communicate complex technical information in a positive and effective way.
- Willing to travel 50 to 75% of the time around the country.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural Engineering
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Safety and Security
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening