The Merchant Support will act as client advocate and work with the team to ensure that partner needs are understood and satisfied. They may assist with making sales, handling client complaints, collecting, promo, analyzing data, and improving the overall customer’s experience.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customer/partners based on trust and respect.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate partner’s fulfillment.
- Grow partners’ business and revenue through offering marketing promos and expansion.
- Identify and understand partners’ business needs to be able to customize product offerings.
- Expand partner merchants’ business by offering other products and services to further create partnership value.
- Assist in collection efforts as part of business compliance.
- Keep accurate and updated records of account related information.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Identify industry trends and conduct competitive intelligence initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Has excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Highly adaptable and has strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- At least 6 months experience
- Applicants must be willing to do fieldwork
- Hybrid Working Setup (WFH & On-Site)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 10 openings